Thursday, November 12, 2009

In review: September. Michelle is back from Iraq!

September saw the return of our sister, Michelle, from Iraq. She is currently stationed at Fort Hood and yes, she's ok. Here's most of us girls. Tracy, Karen, me, and Michelle. We look alike, don't we? Linda avoids the flashes because she's too big a star. ;->



Our resident reticent teenager even allowed me to photograph him. A rare smile. I am honored.



Kendrick drank and passed out texting in the backseat. If I were really mean, I would have finished his text for him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i honestly love all your posting type, very helpful.
don't give up and also keep posting due to the fact that it simply that is worth to follow it.
excited to look over much more of your current stories, thanks :)